Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font and employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Submission Fee: $20.00 USD. Make check payable to NABET.
Send fee to:
Dr. Arshad Chawdhry,
Department of Business and Economics
California University of PA
250 University Ave.,
California, PA 15419